EMPOWERED COMMITTEE OF STATE FINANCE MINISTERS
DELHI SECRETARIAT, IP ESTATE, NEW DELHI – 110002
Tel. No. 2339 2431, Fax: 2339 2432 e-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
No.15/45/EC/GST/2015/20 Date: 3rd February, 2015
SUB-COMMITTEE ON PAYMENT PROCESSES UNDER GST
During the meeting of the Joint Committee on Business Processes for GST held on 2nd February, 2015, it was decided that a Sub-Committee should be constituted to consider the Report of the Committee for Finalizing Payment Processes under GST and to give its recommendations for the consideration of the Joint Committee on Business Process for GST. Accordingly, a Sub-Committee consisting of the following officers was constituted:
|Government of India|
|1. Shri Shashank Priya, Commissioner, GST Cell, CBEC, Government of India||Co-convener|
|2. Shri Upender Gupta, Additional Commissioner, CBEC Government of India||Member|
|3. Shri Manish Saxena, Additional Director, Directorate
General of Systems, Government of India
|1. Shri Ritvik Ranjanam Pandey, Commissioner, Commercial Tax, Karnataka||Co-convener|
|2. Shri K. Rajaraman, Principal Secretary/Commissioner,||Member|
Commercial Taxes, Tamil Nadu
- Shri Manoj Ahuja, Commissioner, Commercial Tax Member Odisha
- P.D. Vaghela, Commissioner, Commercial Tax, Member
Goods and Services Tax Network
- Shri Prakash Kumar, Chief Executive Officer, GSTN Member
- Shri Ajay Seth, former Commissioner, Commercial Member
- It was also decided to request RBI, Principal Chief Controller of Accounts, CBEC and Controller General of Accounts to nominate senior officers to attend the meetings of the SubCommittee/Committee.
- It was further decided that the first meeting of the Sub-Committee will be held at 10.00 am on 14th February, 2015 at Hotel Le Meridien, Bangalore. All the members of the SubCommittee are requested to kindly make it convenient to attend the meeting of the SubCommittee. They are also requested to intimate their travel programme to Shri Ritvik Ranjanam Pandey, Commissioner Commercial Tax, Karnataka (Tel: 080-22264495, Fax: 080-22263595 and e-mail: email@example.com) so that necessary arrangements for their boarding, lodging and transport could be made under intimation to the Empowered Committee.
Empowered Committee of State Finance Ministers Copy to:
Additional Secretary (Revenue), Government of India with the request to kindly request RBI, Principal Chief Controller of Accounts, CBEC and Controller General of Accounts to nominate suitable officers to attend the meeting in Bangalore and subsequent meeting of the Joint Committee on Business Process for GST, when the Business Process for payment is considered by the Committee.
Copy to: All the members of the Sub-Committee
Copy also to:
Adviser/OSD/Sr.A.O./A.O., Empowered Committee of State Finance Ministers.